Thursday 15 October 2015

Illamasqua Empower Palette

The next review I am going to be doing will be on the Empower Palette by Illamasqua.

This Palette contains 3 eyeshadows were u get 3x1.5g or 0.05oz and one cream shadow which is 2g or 0.07oz.

I like this Palette as you can make different looks with it. The 3 shadow colours are called blink,Synth and fervent. The cream shadow is called Slick.

I like to use the colour Blink which is a light brown colour all over my lid.
I then like to use either fervent or slick in my crease or in the outer corner of my eyes.
Fervent is the red/brown colour with a shimmer to it.
The colour slick is the cream colour in this pallete and it is a dark grey colour.
Finally I use the pink shimmer colour called synth in the inner corner of my eyes to highlight or just below my brow bone to highlight the brows.
The rrp of this product is £34.00, I think this is a great price for this product as you can get so many different looks just out of this one pallete.

I hope you enjoyed my review I'll see you all next time

Beth xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment